Events & Training
Orientation Webinar – Monthly
WBEC ORV hosts monthly WBE Onboarding Webinars for new WBENC-Certified WBEs. During this 45 minute free webinar, you will learn about WBENC, the WBENC Network, and WBENC’s C.O.R.E. platform; Certification, Opportunities, Resources, and Engagement. You’ll also learn more about WBEC ORV as a regional partner organization (RPO), allowing you to see how the entire WBENC network is here to support you. The last fifteen (15) minutes will be open for Q&A.
Each webinar is led by a Women’s Enterprise Forum Member from our region. Forum Members are actively engaged in WBENC and WBEC ORV and have leveraged certification to sustain and grow their business. Participants leave this webinar with a strong foundational understanding of WBENC, WBEC ORV and the value of WBE certification.
Maximizing Your Certification Webinar – Quarterly
WBEC ORV host quarterly Maximizing Your WBE Certification Webinars. During this free webinar, learn how to maximize the impact of your WBE certification. Each webinar will share the personal perspective and approach of some of the most successful WBEs in the region. These webinars address some of your most pressing questions including:
- Understanding the value proposition for WBE certification;
- Promoting and marketing your WBENC certification;
- Prospecting in the WBENC supplier diversity community;
- Engaging in local, regional, and national WBE events and activities;
- Creating a strategy to obtain and cultivate corporate relationships;
- Modeling best practices & lessons learned from experienced certified woman business enterprises.
Participants leave each webinar with business development skills that they can apply immediately and a new way of looking at certification.
Listen On Demand or lookout for upcoming webinar invitation in your inbox!
Friday, February 11
The BAZ Group
In Case you missed it, check out the recording
Thursday, May 12
Evolution Creative Solutions
Thursday, July 22
CEO & Founder
Thursday, November 11
Tina R. Macon
President & Senior Consultant
AllMac & Associates
Catch the Wave Preparation Webinar – Annually
Join us as we share info about what to do before, after, and during the Catch the Wave Conference. We’ll share info about how to prepare for our Meet the Buyer and other face-to-face meetings with corporations as the conference season approaches. You’ll also learn more about the Pitch Breakfast and other Catch the Wave activities. What You’ll Learn:
- What to expect during our annual regional Catch the Wave Conference.
- What to expect and how to prepare for the Pitch Breakfast.
- How to prepare for face-to-face meetings with corporate member’s inclusion and procurement personnel.
- What you need to bring to effectively promote your business.
- What questions you need to be prepared to ask and answer.
- How you should follow-up with potential business opportunities.
WBENCLink 2.0 Training Webinar
We highly encourage all corporate and WBEs to attend a WBENCLink 2.0 online training offered monthly through WBENC. During the webinar you will learn how to use WBENCLink as a sourcing tool, how to update your online profile, and search capabilities, to name a few. Register today, spaces are limited and fill quickly.
Sign Up for WBENCLink 2.0 Training Webinar.