Once you are certified through WBEC ORV, you become a member of the WBEC ORV community, a network of corporations committed to inclusion and a sisterhood of WBEs committed to supporting the broader WBE community.
Qualifying your business as a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) can increase contracting opportunities with major corporations. Many corporations require that you be certified before they extend an opportunity. We provide nationally accepted certification of women-owned businesses in the private sector.
Once certified, our women business enterprises receive the following benefits:
- National recognition as a certified WBE by major U.S. corporations representing thousands of well-known brands and government agencies.
- Access to supplier diversity and procurement executives at hundreds of major U.S. corporations and government entities that accept WBENC certification.
- Business profile in WBENCLink 2.0, WBENC’s national internet database of 17,000+ certified women business enterprises, which is accessible by WBENC’s corporate members and other certified WBEs across the country.
- Formal and informal opportunities to pursue business deals with national corporate members and/or WBENC-Certified WBEs.
- Opportunities to partner with other WBENC-Certified WBEs to pursue other business opportunities.
- Access to various educational and capacity building programs and workshops.
- Use of the WBENC Certified WBE logo on your marketing materials.
- Invitations to regional & national matchmaking events, trade shows, WBE forums, webinars and training.
- Eligibility to exhibit at national and regional business expos.
- Representation of women business issues in key forums.
- Qualified certified WBEs are eligible for Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) certification recognized by the federal government.
- Participation on committees that help to build relationships with other WBEs and corporate members.